sábado, noviembre 03, 2012

los peores disfraces de halloween, para niños!

http://eagleradio97.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/the-most-inappropriate-kids-halloween-costumes-ever/


HOMELESS BABY

Getting this child ready for reality

LIL WAYNE

And I thought my sister’s 1985 Madonna costume was displaying bad taste. Can we look at the Eminem costume, too?

BABY PIMP

Maybe we can get his sister a biotch costume to match him

BETHANY HAMILTON & SHARK

Teaching your kids to make fun of a girl who had their arm bitten off is probably a bad idea. Is this tribute or ribbing?

BABY POLE DANCER

This is just seriously wrong. I get an Octomom kind of vibe from this.

BABY HITLER

Hitler or Oliver Hardy? C’mon folks! Oliver Hardy! Comic legend… Laurel & Hardy… Geez, just Google him!

BABY ALIEN

I want to say that’s the alien coming out of the baby’s chest…. but I had to look a second time.

BABY HANNIBAL LECTER

My sister found this one extremely disturbing… but then again, her name is Clarice (true story).

KID TOILET

One night of seasonal fun … a lifetime of bullying

FLIRTY MILITARY GIRL

Don’t ask… don’t tell. Don’t explain… don’t even do this

ROADKILL

Isn’t he cute? Look, he’s a dead animal on the road. How jovial.

BABY MR. T

I pity the kid looking at this photo in 20 years

JERSEY SHORE KIDS

Complete, and total irony, is if honey Boo-Boo dresses up in one of these costumes.

PARASITIC TWIN

I challenge any parent to successfully explain this to their child while helping them put this costume on

TROJAN PACKAGE KID

I’ve got not a damned thing funny to say about this one. This is pure and simple trash.

WHISKEY DAD & THE CIGARETTE PACK KID

Sure, teach them children well – and early. Because Honey Boo-Boo is going to need a friend when in rehab.

BABY ELEPHANT

The artists at Disney must’ve designed this one. Look hard. Think about it. Look again.

HAREM GIRL

in my day this was known as a Jeannie costume. Today it’s just got too much of a “Toddlers & Tiaras” vibe to it.

KID GANGSTER

Personally, I thought this was kind of cute. But maybe a little too early for the kid. Maybe when he gets older this would be cute.

SEXY KITTY

Just a thought: Sexy Kitty… neighborhood… candy… unknown neighbors… do you see where I’m going with this one?

BABY WHOOPIE CUSHION

Maybe in 1978 this would be awesome, but today?

SEXY MERMAID

I cannot begin to comment on this one.

BABY HOOTERS

Did “Toddlers & Tiaras” not teach us anything?!?!

No hay comentarios: